The Guide to Mastering Emotions and Why It Can Matter More Than IQ
Author: Robert Goleman,Daniel Evans
Publisher: Independently Published
DOWNLOAD NOW »
★★ Buy the Paperback version of this Book and get the E-Book for FREE ★★ Do you want to learn the secret the most successful people in the world know? I'm guessing you're reading this as not only do your emotions cause havoc in your life, but you also aren't living your dream life, or succeeding at the levels you desire. No longer does it have to be this way. There are ways of not only Mastering your emotions but as a result from this producing the results in life you desire! Quite simply the way to do this is through increasing your EQ, which will enable you to master personal relations, as well as your reactions in situations, to the point where no longer will you reflect and think, "Why have I done that?" You will actually have control of the situation, and will know exactly what do. You will become an Emotional Master. But what is Emotional Intelligence or EQ? Your EQ is the level of your ability to understand other people, what motivates them and how to work cooperatively with them. So yeah, you could say its very important, in fact it's essential if you want any form of success in life. Don't just take my word for it, Published Scientific Studies show EQ Accounts for 80% of your successes and achievements in Life! Mind blowing isn't it? School always emphasized the importance of normal intelligence or IQ, yet this only accounts for 20% of your success! Just think you could potentially leaving up to 80% of your potential as a human being on the table. That means, currently you are operating at such a low level in all areas of your life. It's about time You change that and begin the Sensational life You deserve! So, are you ready to Master your EQ and get the success and life you desire? In Emotional Intelligence Mastery (EQ) you will discover... *How to master your emotions! *Why You are failing in certain areas of your life and how to turn this around TODAY! *The secrets to success in any endeavor! *The simple yet incredible technique for Identifying Every emotion you feel! *The New startling way in which High Achievers differentiate themselves *The Revolutionary Secret to Incredible relationships! *IQ is the most important factor to success right? WRONG *The Remarkable real world applications of EQ that can guarantee a better life! *How to express your emotions in a healthy manner and not let them run your life! *A Powerful daily habit, that will transform your life in Under 1 month! *People are waking up to the importance of Emotional Intelligence- Do You want to be left behind? And MUCH, much more!Quite simply you are just a click away from putting yourself ahead of the curve, but perhaps more important than that, just one click away from an incredible ife full of Happiness, fulfilment and joy. Is that not something you want?So, what are you waiting for exactly? It's time to make life work for you by utilizing EQ in your life, to create the success that you deserve, and remember no IQ number is ever going to be enough on its own! It's time you differentiated yourself from the crowd. So if you're ready to Master you emotions and Improve your EQ, click "Buy now" in the top right corner!