Author: Janet Traken
Publisher: Atlantic Publishing Company
DOWNLOAD NOW »
Do you know why I pulled you over? That is the epitome of a rhetorical question, and an estimated 100,000 people hear those eight words every day in the United States for scoring a speeding ticket. Some of those tickets may be unwarranted, but only 5 percent of folks try to contest their ticket. The cost of hiring a lawyer and fighting a case does not seem proportionate to the $300 ticket, so the other 95 percent accept defeat and grudgingly pay the fine to avoid being tied up those legal fees. Luckily, there is a way you can successfully fight case in traffic court without dishing out the dough for an attorney. How to Win Your Case In Traffic Court Without a Lawyer breaks down the steps to take once you get a ticket. Learning the law is essential to know whether you can effectively fight your ticket, and this book breaks down and outlines the details of the law for each major type of moving violation, including speeding ticket, running a stop sign or traffic light, failure to yield, and many more. You will learn what happens once you receive these violations and which infractions you can fight without a lawyer in traffic court. You will learn which defenses absolutely will not work so you do not waste your time attempting to use them in court. You will learn how to collect your own evidence and effectively prepare for a trial. Winning your trial is not a promise of the book, but you will be able to give it an impressive shot by learning exactly how each traffic court case is handled and what you can expect when you take your particular case to court. There is an essential difference between jury and judge-only trials, and you will learn how to prepare for each of them, as well as how to tweak your case to match any of the 50 states in which you live. If you have received an unfair traffic violation, How to Win Your Case in Traffic Court Without a Lawyer will help you do just that. When you choose to fight, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Atlantic Publishing is a small, independent publishing company based in Ocala, Florida. Founded over twenty years ago in the company presidentâe(tm)s garage, Atlantic Publishing has grown to become a renowned resource for non-fiction books. Today, over 450 titles are in print covering subjects such as small business, healthy living, management, finance, careers, and real estate. Atlantic Publishing prides itself on producing award winning, high-quality manuals that give readers up-to-date, pertinent information, real-world examples, and case studies with expert advice. Every book has resources, contact information, and web sites of the products or companies discussed.