Building Your Million Dollar Solo Practice
Author: Edward L. Silker,Deana M. Riewer
Category: Dental economics
This is Dr. Silker's first book which has received international acclaim as "...an obvious Bible for all Dentists to refer to..." This exciting first-time-in-print, 416 page book, is geared toward financial success in dentistry & includes the information needed to create your own million dollar practice - from site selection to obtaining that million dollar practice - & everything in between! The book is based upon empirical evidence -- real clinical & business findings -- the "wet gloved" findings of a million dollar solo practitioner dubbed "the dental efficiency expert." ISBN 0-9645815-0-7; Dr. Silker now has a second book -- DETAILS OF THE MILLION DOLLAR PRACTICE. Dr. Silker states, "The etiology of the very successful practices can be attributed about 15% to the dentists's clinical skills, leaving approximately 85% attributable to non-clinical factors." Dr. Silker's dynamic second book, DETAILS OF THE MILLION DOLLAR PRACTICE, focuses on the 85% most responsible for the great dental success stories. (418 pages) ISBN 0-9645815-1-5. Both books, audio tapes, videos, rubber dam clamps & other of Dr. Silker's products are available through SILK PAGES PUBLISHING, 7030 Gullwood Road, Lakeshore, MN 56468 USA, 1-800-450-0091 or 218-963-0355 - FAX: 218-534-3949. Books are priced at $59.95 each. Please call for more information & pricing on other products.